Warning: Last items in stock!
Goat’s Milk Soap is pretty incredible stuff. Even Cleopatra used to bathe in it. These days more and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of Goats Milk Soap for your skin, particularly sensitive skin.
Key ingredients: Organic goatmilk (fresh deliver from organic farm), Virgin Olive Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Ricebran Oil, Shea Butter, Glycerine, Aqua.
The Top 7 Benefits of Using Goats Milk Soap on Your Skin:
• Goat milk soap has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
• Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
• It is known that goats milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
• Goats milk soap can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging. Its natural emollients and triglycerides moisturise skin.
• Goats milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
• Goats milk is loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
• Goats milk soap acts as a gentle exfoliator. It has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together
Why Our ICP Goat Milk Soap Soap is better than the rest:
Not all Goats Milk Soaps are created equal, and you can now buy our very best ICP Goats Milk Soap. Here’s why our Goats Milk Soap is superior to others:
• Our milk is raw (unpasteurised) – the milk comes straight from the farm to us without being processed or treated with high temperatures – all of the goodness is still intact.
• Our soap has only 2 ingredients (goats milk and high quality plant oil) – this means our organic soap is the gentlest of all. No animal fat or recycle oil contain at all