Wooden Learning Children Weighing Balance Scales Toy
- Suitable for age 18 Months +
- Design Style: Wooden Scale Toys
- Type: Intelligence toys
- Material: Metal,Wood
- With the perfect combination of peal modeling,color light make the color infinite changes,more attractive to children.
- After the battery switch, the dog dog will move and retreat, also can call, eyes shine. This is a very interesting toys
- Train the coordination skills of children
- A great stuffed toy for your children
Warning: Last items in stock!
- This delicate wooden scales features six wooden knobbed weight pieces (2 small, 2 medium, 2 large) are to be placed on the arms of the scales for experimenting weight and balance.
What they are learning while having fun:
- Toddlers can benefit from the hand-eye coordination and fine motor pincer grip by placing the weight pieces onto the wooden pan of each of the scale arms and back to the base.
- Pre-school children will enjoy the duality of hand and mind as they continue to re-arrange the weights while more consciously considering the implications of the changing position of the scales.
- The scale activity offers several incidental features that lead to explorations of size, weight and their corresponding language. The weight pieces are paired according to size and weight. When working with the scale, the adult can help the child to identify ‘small’, ‘medium’ and ‘large’ sizes or “light’ and “heavy” weights. They may also look at comparative terms such as ‘smaller’ and ‘larger’ as well as “lighter” and “heavier”.
1 x Wooden Learning Children Weighing Balance Scales Toy