Kills 99.99% of all germs and bacteria with 24 hours of protection.
Hygiene Labs Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitiser Foam is dermatologically tested to kill 99.99% of germs. This formula creates a long acting coating that eliminates germs for up to 24 hours, so you only require one daily application. Coming in two sizes, 50ml and 150ml, it’s the ideal sanitiser to keep in your bag, or around the house and in the office.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 21/04/2021
• Kills 99.99% of all germs
• 24 hours of protection
• Alcohol Free – water-based and won’t damage your skin
• Safe for use with people, animal and plants
• Non-mutagenic and non-allergenic
• Odourless and colourless
• Puts an end to skin-to-skin transfer of germs
• Provides safe, sanitation for you and your family
150ml - Up to 250 pumps!
Water, Polysilsesquioxane Steardimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Fragrance.
How does it work?
Hygiene Labs uses a 5th generation SiQuat technology to deliver a high performance, broad spectrum antibacterial, and odour protection. Once applied, Hygiene Labs Microbial Shield forms an invisible protective barrier. It acts like a layer of microscopic pins that coats the surface. Attracting germs and killing them upon contact by piercing and rupturing their cell walls. This means it’s killing germs in a ‘mechanical’ way, rather than toxic.
How to use
1. Apply foam liberally to both hands.
2. Gently rub over palms and back of hands.
3. Allow hands to dry.