Warning: Last items in stock!
You can collect RM0.10 loyalty points.
Our unique and innovative hand sanitiser kills 99.99% bacteria and viruses on your hand and further protects it from further contamination for up to 8 hours giving you a peace of mind for you and your family. It is clinically proven to be safe for all skin conditions and even sensitive skin. It is suitable for infants; as well as adults.
MADE IN USA
FAQ APLAUS HAND SANITISER
1. Does hand Aplaus hand sanitiser replaces washing hands with soap?
No, BUT it provides a convenient method for cleaning/disinfecting and also provides a long lasting effect of hand protection layer against bacteria and viruses, when NO soap or water is available.
2. Do I need to wash my hands after using the toilet even though I have sprayed Aplaus hand sanitiser?
Not necessarily, as the protection layer provided by Aplaus of upto 8 hours prevents further contamination by killing newly introduced bacteria, however we recommend washing still, if water and soap is available.
3. How does Aplaus hand sanitiser differ from other brands?
Most hand sanitiser are alcohol based that kills bacteria and protects the hands for as long as the alcohol does not dry up, typically 10-20 seconds only.
Aplaus is non-alcohol based and provides upto 8 hours protection.
4. Is Aplaus hand sanitiser safe for infants?
Yes, we have conducted skin irritation and toxicity test that has passed the US FDA and EPA standards.
5. Should I over spray the Aplaus hand sanitiser, is there any implications?
No, but you may experience sticky feeling on your hand due to the excessive use. The cleaning effectiveness and protection remains the same hence one spray per hand is sufficient and to avoid wastage.
6. How long can a 10ml Aplaus hand sanitiser last?
We have tested and it can spray averagely 100 times for the 10ml, with each time usage for 2 spray, it can last for 50 times usage.
7. What are the storage conditions of the Aplaus hand sanitiser pen?
Room temperature and avoid direct sunlight. The liquid being water based will evaporate if under elevated temperature. Sunlight may cause the plastic packaging to turn yellowish, hence keep it in your pocket or your handbag//wallet
8. Can Aplaus hand sanitiser acts as a mosquito repellent?
9. Triclosan and Paraben are dangerous chemicals often used in hand sanitizer. Is it in Aplaus hand sanitiser?
No, Aplaus hand sanitiser DOES NOT contain triclosan and paraben or any other 19 types ingredient banned by US FDA.
10. Is Aplaus hand sanitiser a registered product and approve by the Ministry of Health Malaysia ?
Yes it is registered under the National Pharmaceutical Control Board Malaysia
Reference Number : 2014060000312-P
Notification Number : NOT140801264K